HOME    |    CONTACT    |   RICERS |   DIE-CUT DECALS   |   JDM BATTERY COVER STICKERS   |   avdesigns

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ricer of the Month - August

What's with these G owners? Seriously, taking a nice looking ride and turning it into this pos shit?



Hey man! Guess what? I just got a new car. My parents bought me a salvage G35 for 5k. So, Imma go log into youtube right now and talk shit about Hondas because I drive a G now. I'm pimpin son!



So what if this car is slow and shares the same motor as a Altima. I still get mad pussy with this car. And to prove it, let me post some pics of the car with the Green Christmas lights on. I hear that lady love the bling bling. So I is bringing the bling bling. Green is the color of money son and you know them bitches be jocking this ride playa!



Don't be hatin' fools. I gots my Nissan emblem on because this car is MAD JDM son. So fucking JDM that the hood is made in Taiwan and the bumper is made in here Los Angeles.

Check out the my plates son. You don't want to hide the ugly bumper. For the ladies to see the ugly ass bumper in it's entirety, one must place the plates in the center of the windshield even though it still illegal. Just like the owner of this car.



Wow! This guy knows how to drive a stick shift! Most G owners can't drive one but this one can. To bad he has the same horrible tastes as those 5AT drivers. WTF is up with the cow themed interior. I know the G isn't fast, but why would you want it to look like a FN cow? Got Milk motherfucker? Got milk?




You have to check out the pepboys rims playa. You can't drive a G unless you is sporting some of these rent to own badboys. And wtf is up with the Transformer paint job. Is this 1998? Trying to join Team Autobots?


RICE FACTOR

0 comments:

Post a Comment