HOME    |    CONTACT    |   RICERS |   DIE-CUT DECALS   |   JDM BATTERY COVER STICKERS   |   avdesigns

Friday, May 21, 2010

Ricers for the Month of May

Yeah son. Don't be hatin'. My ride is ill and youz knowz it. Don't worry about my wheels, they don't fit but shlt, I made it fit.

This month's ricer belongs to a Wide Body G35. Very clean car, but the wheels is just a little overboard. Looks like the owner was drifting on a rain day and the rear wheels hit a curb destroying the rear camber arm.

Instead of returning his wheels for something that actually fits, he makes up for it over the top negative camber. Good job there buddy.

Besides the wheels, everything else about the car is pretty clean. 

RICE FACTOR



Another ricer for this month includes this Sparkle Orange G35 Sedan.

 
This yo boy Sunny. At least my ride aint gots camber issues like that car above me.

Looks like it's just sitting in storage. Yeah, if I was the owner of this POS, I would be too embarrass to be seen in it. At least this owner has some dignity and decided put it in storage where no one can see it and ridicule him. He must have thought he would be pimpin in this Orange ride.

I bet he pulled up to his HS and did a ricer flyby in front of the school. The girls started to point and laugh at his lame ass and was the last time he showed up at the school. He decided to save face and drop out and put his car in storage. Just sad that he spent so much of his parent's money blinging this POS.

RICE FACTOR

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All your posts here are bias. You own and drive a G35 daily with respectable knowledge. I hate ricers too, and I do hate all the pimped-out G35 that you spotted.
However, I think you're lack of Motorsport enthusiasm. I put down 3000 miles on my G35 every month and I take it out to the track almost every weekend. It sure has problems, but I can not deny the fact that this is a very potential track car. Even though I pushed the car to its limits every weekend, I did a very good job maintaining and keep it in check. I believe G35 is a very good car if you know how to drive it at the track instead of drag race it all the times.

My G35 is a 2004 coupe. All stock. I only changed the ECU for more response. Lowered it by 1 inch for stability, but not slammed. And, I enjoyed it every moment I am at the track. =]

G35Suck said...

The G35 is way too heavy to be a track car. Sure it can be fun in them but it's not really fast.

Did you get your compression rods replaced? Because thats one of the first thing to go. The bushing starts to crack and it will throw your alignment off.

Anonymous said...

I got all whole suspension and all that stuffs replaced, so I didn't know if it was going to be bad on the car or not. Thanks for the tip though.
Yes, I agree; it's too heavy. That's why I am struggling on the track most of the time to keep up with the Vtec. hahaha

Anonymous said...

i have a G35 2004 coupe and i love it
yes is not much of a track car but in terms of luxury and speed and price its the best car i have found , yes it is heavy, yes it occasionally has problems like any other car ,yes there are a large number of ricer boys that spend momy and dady's money to ruin this car, but after having a BMW M3, SLK320 merc, lexus is200, the G35 shits allover them in terms of value for price

Anonymous said...

That Blue G35 is hideous...Fix your camber you idiot, or get wheels that actually fit. By the way, your Kuruma Z front doesnt flow with your widebody either.

Post a Comment