HOME    |    CONTACT    |   RICERS |   DIE-CUT DECALS   |   JDM BATTERY COVER STICKERS   |   avdesigns

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Ricer of the Month - April 2012

update: 4/15/2012 - This car is soo damn ricey, even the owner admits to it and plans on posting new pics after he "de-rices them". See post here.

After he post those new pics, he will given a another feature for May's Ricer of the month.


I will keep you guys posted. Looking forward to see how this plays out. Remember folks, people who drive automatics never learn from their mistakes. Their rice rockets will be even ricier the next round because people with automatic just feel like they're in a lower class and need something like bodykits or color matched themes to make up for their bitch stick.

Original post below......

Check this month ricer. This car belongs to a guy who makes fun of other ricers. Specifically a guy who basically slapped some skyline badges on his G35 and though the was pimpin'. Of course, it backfired and a war between a JDM ricer and a USDM ricer was started.

The winner? Me, G35suck. Still, no one has proven me wrong. The G35 still sucks. lol



Yo playa, fuck your ricer ass pos JDM Skyline. Check out my car son. It's 100% USDM motherfuckers. See the red time-attacks stripes son? What you know about this? They match my thongs candledickpark got me for our anniversary son! (love you baby!) Yeah, I added these stripes on a Stock G35 wheels, because it gives it 10 extra HP playa.

See me tails son? Yeah, don't be hatin' playa. Those be some skyline GT-R overlays. The girl at pepboys told me she loves the GT-R so I contacted bluebatmobiles to hook a playa up.

You see my dual exhaust tips son? 2 is better than 1 playa. The extra HP I got from my GT-R tails created to much backpressure. So I has upgraded my exhaust tips with these dual tip I gots from pepboys.



Check out my Pimp-mobile playas. Yall knows yous is hatin. I just washed my car and was cruising and decided to stop in the middle of the road to take some pics. Them bitches rollin' by were checking out my shit yo. I know this car be getting them hoez. Don't be mad.

Check out my ebay headlights yo. See the LED's? They is copies of the Audi A6 headlamps. FUCK JDM. This is GDM playa.



Bling bling bitches. Check out my warm air intake. Cold air intake is overrated. Fuck what people say, the car runs better and faster when it takes in hot air from under the hood. And the nismo stickers on the intake proves it.



WTF is this? A shift boot covering my bitch stick? LOL! Yeah, I admit it, I can't drive a stick shift fo shit. I was at a Hooters car meet last year. Some bitches rolled by and they were jocking my shit yo. They was breaking theys neck and were like nice car. Then they saw that I drove a automatic and was like "it's an automatic?". I was embarrassed like shit yo. My 3 inch dick got even smaller. So now, I has to cover this bitch stick with a shift boot.

Check out them badges yo. What's the point of having a G35 if no one knows about it? I got these from autozone. Don't mind the spacing issues. The space between the G and the 35 is just a signal for my buddy candledickpark. Only he and I knows what they means. XOxO

RICE FACTOR

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are fucked up dumbass

Anonymous said...

What a loser lol this guy has all the time in the world to talk shit about what he cant do to his car

Post a Comment