HOME    |    CONTACT    |   RICERS |   DIE-CUT DECALS   |   JDM BATTERY COVER STICKERS   |   avdesigns

Friday, February 10, 2012

Dr. ColorChip Review

Well, I bought a bottle of this stuff a little over a year ago. I decided to use the stuff today after some idiot hit my rear quarter panel. (Dude in a white truck took off before I could say anything to him). License Plate traced it to a Camry). Go figure...

I opened the package for the 1st time and guess what? The paint is DRY! Even though the bottle is sealed, the paint in the jar is Dry and basically useless. It's of no use.

After contacting Dr. ColorChip, I was told that the shelf-life of the product is 1 year. And being that my purchase was just a bit over a year, I was not covered under their warranty.

They did offer me a discount if I decided to purchase a replacement.

Photos will be uploaded tomorrow. I think I tossed the jar in the trash. I'll go look for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment