HOME    |    CONTACT    |   RICERS |   DIE-CUT DECALS   |   JDM BATTERY COVER STICKERS   |   avdesigns

Monday, May 30, 2011

I Love My G35 shirts, stickers and hats

Don't you just love how your G35 breaks down? Show yo love with these "I love my G" products.

Custom 5AT Cover-upper or can be used as hats
- Embarrassed that you drive an automatic? Tired of people laughing at you at car meets? Cover that 5AT with these baseball cap. Or, did you get your haircut by a Vietnamese person? Did they fuck it up? One fade is higher than the other? Cover that shit with these baseball cap. Available in several color options (white, blue, etc.)




I Love My G35 Shirts
- Lack a sense of style? Need something to wear besides a white t-shirt? Try these on for size. Great for people who think their G35 is the bestest car in the world. Wear it proud in front of Honda owners. Create a conversation about how your G35 is so much better than a Honda.





I Love My G35 Key-chains




Scratch Cover-Upper / Bumper Stickers
- Have a scratch you're to cheap to repaint it? Cover it up with this bumper sticker. Increase HP by at least 15%. Have a fiberglass bumper that is cracking in half? Cover it up with these bumper stickers.



I Love my G35 Coupe Coffee Mug / Coasters
Left / Right


0 comments:

Post a Comment