HOME    |    CONTACT    |   RICERS |   DIE-CUT DECALS   |   JDM BATTERY COVER STICKERS   |   avdesigns

Friday, January 9, 2009

January Ricers

Here we have another owner who basically raped his G by replacing some parts with some of the most ricey POS I have ever seen.


Just because the car is black, the owner decided to replace the OEM sheet metals on the door with a carbon fiber replacement. Ok, I understand that it saves weight, but, why not repaint it to match the car? Car looks half'-assed.

Don't get me started with the GT-R kit. I can't afford a GT-R, so lets make my G look like one. haha. FAG. I mean, all that money that could have been spent on some nice wheels, and a paint
job on the doors, he decides to get a GT-R bumper.

And what do we have here? Nice paint job, but A Honda Accord bumper? LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY Red POS has a Superchager, audio video and it's a show car. The mere fact I Like my car and your hate site is stupid. I don't see one pic of your G.
Here is my cardomain for both my rides. I got more in my wheels than you have in common sense. It's ok to have an opinion. It is not ok to be uneducated doing so!!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2452882

G35Suck said...

LOL, a supercharger? To prove what?

Pic of my G is located on the right side panel. Click on the link. Are you too stupid to figure it out?

Anonymous said...

If you knew your shit you'd know thats a kenstyle front bumper.. Not a Honda Accord.

Just and FYI.

Anonymous said...

I hope you fall off a cliff in your ricer honda.

Post a Comment