HOME    |    CONTACT    |   RICERS |   DIE-CUT DECALS   |   JDM BATTERY COVER STICKERS   |   avdesigns

Friday, June 6, 2008

More Ricers for the Month of June

Ok, the G35 is once of the nicest looking vehicles in it's price range. It's has a classy and sporty look right out of the factory. The way people rice these car and then laugh at the Honda boys for doing the same is beyond me. If you street needs a street sweeper, hit these guys up.


Look at me, my rims are black and my bumper is a copy of the GTR. Look at me, I'm trying to be different!


Don't look at him, look at me. My paint scheme matches the GTR and my wheels aren't color matched. Don't look at that ricer, look at me!

Man, fuck that ricer, Look at me, I'm gangster parked. Look at me, I painted my hood red, yay! My roof is still black like a Scion but it's different, so look at me!

RICE FACTOR


GAY FACTOR

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yet again this moron hates on the GTR front bumper for the G35 when it looks good. These G's have more time and effort in them then this tool can comprehend. Maybe if he spent more time working and less time making a retard website where he bitches like a little girl he would have a nice car too.

Anonymous said...

Haha. Sorry but my stock G looks better than this RICED OUT P.O.S g35 with a fiberglass bumper that doesn't fit correctly. haha

Anonymous said...

MY Red POS has a Superchager, audio video and it's a show car. The mere fact I Like my car and your hate site is stupid. I don't see one pic of your G.
Here is my cardomain for both my rides. I got more in my wheels than you have in common sense. It's ok to have an opinion. It is not ok to be uneducated doing so!!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2452882

Anonymous said...

You hate your G, but you stick up for your G. You have Gs, but you own a G.

just die please

Anonymous said...

My G is bone stock. The way it was meant to be. Unlike your riced out pos, ugly ass fiberglass, dark vador G35. LOL

Anonymous said...

So it has a supercharger? Big whoop-dee-doo. I bet it still runs in the low 13's on the 1/4 right? My stock G can hit that. LOL

Anonymous said...

Not guna lie, this page makes me want to punch my self. How can you say his body kit isn't fitting right? I've seen this car on driver and on car domain and he has put to much money into go to a crap body shop like you probly would and actually paid to get a fitting kit instead of being a cheap ass like you probly were to get a crap fitment on your 115 ebay kit you bought. Just because your retarded doesnt mean the G35 coupe is a POS. Every car has its faults.

Post a Comment