HOME    |    CONTACT    |   RICERS |   DIE-CUT DECALS   |   JDM BATTERY COVER STICKERS   |   avdesigns

Friday, June 6, 2008

G35 losing to a Honda Ridgeline

And then cries about it like a whiny little bitch. haha. Hilarious! Ridgeline driver, "What happened, did you fall asleep?" G35 driver (in a whiny bitchy voice), "I'll smoke you dude, you can't keep up". lol




Obviously, the G35 isn't built for racing. Neither is the Ridgeline. "Hi, I own a G35, I'm the king of the road, I get more pussy than you". haha Seriously though, the guy needs to lift some weights and go through puberty already. Driving a nice car only get you so far. Maybe thats why they they have to throw in some GTR kits and Dark Vador hood. Look at me, I'm different.

SUCK FACTOR


BITCH FACTOR

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are retarded. Try posting a real story, I can get in my g and go fly by and enzo and post it as a kill too, would you post that as a kill video too?

Anonymous said...

No because the ENZO wasn't racing. What you did was a "ricer flyby" and the driver on the ENZO was laughing his ass.

Anonymous said...

this is the most retarded website ever. i bet you the one who made this was f*cked by someone who owns a g35. p.s. i dont own g35.you jealous of the dude with the girl with his g35, you probably still using your hand at night to satisfy your self. and fyi its not just g35 that does rebadging, you can see civic with acura badge, gm suvs with cadillac, i mean grow up.

Anonymous said...

"Hi, I own a G35, I'm the king of the road, I get more pussy than you".
is this what the guy who b1tc3d slap u said after he's done.

Anonymous said...

a guaranteed nerd. no pussy, no money, no car , no life. i feel sorry for u. eat a fat d!ck

Anonymous said...

wow! so uhh, this website is a waste of inter-space

Anonymous said...

This guy is OBVIOUSLY a retard...

Anonymous said...

LOL, OWNED!

Post a Comment